Position: Senior Analyst and Supervisor
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Depends on experience
The Senior Analyst and Supervisor Engineer provides day to day guidance, direction, pace, and monitoring for the Analysis Team. In collaboration with the Senior Design and Supervisor Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight of design validation and substantiation. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the candidate will also assist in estimating of analysis related activities, project management and development and implementation of analysis best practices.
The successful candidate will show initiative, leadership and a high degree of integrity.
- The candidate shall possess an engineering bachelor degree or equivalent combination of academic qualification and experience of a minimum of ten (10) years in aerospace.
- Experience of static analysis on large airframe structures (preferred).
- FEM experience essential.
- Experience in Damage Tolerance and Fatigue Analysis.
- Show leadersip and supervisory skills.
- Good oral and writing skills in English is required.
- The candidate shall have initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgement.
- The candidate shall be available for travelling if necessary.