Position: Airframe Designer
Position Type: Contract or Permanent (also depends on experience)
Salary: Depends on experience
Duration: 12 months +
Elisen is involved in the Design and Engineering Services of various Bombardier Aerospace OEM programs (CSeries, Global 7000/8000, Lear 85 & Challenger). Elisen is providing support for the structural design, systems integration and engineering of part of the following sections of the aircraft; Forward fuselage, Cockpit, Avionics Systems Suite, Centre fuselage and Rear fuselage. As part of the Elisen Team, the candidate will be responsible for the development of concepts and ideas and transform them into reality. The candidate will therefore produce with team members, the initial geometry, preliminary designs and later produce detail and installation drawings. The successful candidate will translate and apply design requirements with team members into comprehensive design packages that meet Bombardier design practices and airworthiness regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will be asked to participate in team design reviews and exchange / communicate their thoughts, to provide estimate of design related activities and to support suppliers, production and final line installations.
- The candidate shall possess an engineering bachelor degree or equivalent combination of academic qualification and experience of a minimum of two (2) years in aerospace.
- Experience on primary airframe structures (preferred).
- CATIA V5 experience is essential, preferably in an ENOVIA environment.
- Good oral and writing skills in English is required.
- The candidate shall be a team player, have initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment.
- The candidate shall be available for travelling if necessary.