Elisen is committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers and providing them, through strategic objectives and continual process improvement, products and services that meet or exceed all of their expectations.
Elisen has an implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of AS 9100.
Our QMS system is maintained and continually improved through the use of established quality policies and objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive action and management review.
We promote awareness of Customer requirements throughout our organization.
We continue to provide leadership and commitment to the improvement of our QMS, by :
- Internally communicating the importance of meeting Customer and regulatory requirements.
- A constant review of quality objectives and policies.
- Conducting regular management reviews.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
We ensure that processes needed for the QMS are established and implemented by:
- Monitoring customer feedback.
- Measuring process performance and product conformity.
- Implementing and monitoring preventive and corrective actions.