Position: Senior Stress Engineer - Structures
Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Depends on experience
Duration: 12 months +
Elisen is involved in the Design and Engineering Services of various Bombardier Aerospace OEM programs (CSeries, Global 7000/8000, Lear 85, Challenger). Elisen is providing support for the structural design, systems integration and engineering of part of the following sections of the aircraft; Forward fuselage, Cockpit, Avionics Systems Suite, Center fuselage and Rear fuselage. As part of the Elisen Team, the candidate will be responsible for the development of concepts and ideas and transform them into reality. The candidate will therefore perform with team members, structural analysis in order to substantiate and validate airframe components and sub-assemblies. As part of an integrated design team the candidate will also propose design concepts that meet predefined requirements.
The successful candidate will be capable of performing static analysis using industry standard tools and document results in comprehensive and detailed reports.
- The candidate shall possess an engineering bachelor degree or equivalent combination of academic qualification and experience of a minimum of two (2) years in aerospace.
- Experience of static analysis on large airframe structures (preferred).
- FEM experience essential.
- Good oral and writing skills in English is required.
- The candidate shall be a team player, have initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgement.
- The candidate shall be available for travelling if necessary.